...where Loyalty, Honor, and Spirit are the way of life for Wolverines past, present, and future. We hope you enjoy our revamped web site. We are working diligently to complete all of our web pages as soon as possible. Please visit daily to see what's new and what's to come. If you have any comments, suggestions, or ideas, please feel free to email our LHS Web Instructor.
Welcome to the Lawton High School, Home of Champions, web site. Home of Champions was a title bestowed on LHS by the Oklahoma State Legislature in 1962. LHS won all five of the major sports State Championship titles that year. It is a title that we are proud of and continue to build upon today, not only athletically but academically as well.
This web site is a prime example of our commitment to student excellence and expression as it is created, developed, and maintained by our Web Page Design classes. Of course, there is oversight of this project by one of our highly qualified, state certified teachers, Mr. Paul Glaser. His guidance cannot be overstated; however, he would be the first person to give credit for the ultimate outcome of this site to our exceptional students.
We are a large high school with a state enrollment number ranging from 1,800 to 2,000 students in any given year. Despite our size, we go to great lengths to know our students individually. We utilize and build upon our unique diversities and experiences to allow all students an array of opportunities to explore and participate in various activities at LHS.
- Remind for LHS Students
- LPS Athletics Information
- LHS 2015 Scholarship List
- Oklahoma Promise (Go To College!)
- LHS Dress Code (Enforced)
- Parent Teacher Student Association
- Honors Program 2014-2015 (Interested in college? Check this out!!)
- Tatler Vibes -The Official student news site of LHS
- "Fight the Enemy" Tobacco Prevention Video Contest Ceremony 2014-2015 (Congratulations to all students who participated. Check this out!!)
- "Fight the Enemy" Tobacco Prevention Video Contest News 2014-2015 (Local KSWO News Story. Check this out!!)
Parents and Guests must present identification upon entering the building.
LPS COLD WEATHER NOTICE BUTTON
**Parents and Students must do your part in helping the children make it safely to school.
CLICK LEFT LAWTON HIGH 50TH REUNION
**Coming in Oct. 2015 make plans to be there!**
CLICK LEFT HIGH STAKES TESTING @ CITY HALL
**Coming TUESDAY MAR.10th 2015 6pm make plans to be there!**
CHECK OUT OUR NEW-OR-UPDATED PAGES:Student Council
Native American Club
...More Coming Soon!